Thursday, July 31, 2008
A small introduction...
Hi everyone! I am totally new to the blog scene and I really have no idea how to begin! So...bear with me! My name is Nancy and I have been married to my husband Greg for 11 years. We are born again Christians who desire to raise our children according to God's Word. We have two spunky little girls, Lydia (9) and Madalynn (20 months) and a baby boy due to arrive this October. I stay at home with my little ones which is exactly where I want to be. However, I must confess that there are time when I envy my husband as he walks out the door to spend the day with adults. No whining babies, no dirty diapers, no fighting children, and what...a lunch break?!!!! No, I am not complaining but I would sometimes like my husband to realize a little more that what a stay at home mom does is not easy. Just because I am home all day does not mean I lead a relaxing life! When all is said and done though...I am quite content that he works hard at his job so I can stay home and work hard at my job...raising our children! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment