Thursday, July 31, 2008

Huggies Swim Diapers...

When I was 16, I met a girl named Christine at a Christian History Conference out in California. We kept in touch over the years via snail mail. As we grew into women, our correspondence more or less ceased due to the demands of life. Over the last year, I had the pleasure of reconnecting with her... thanks to the internet. She is now married and the mother of six children! She is also the author of a phenomenal website called: From Dates to Diapers and Beyond. I honestly don't know where she finds the time to do it all! Anyway, I find her very inspirational. I have decided to enter, for the first time, one of her giveaways which I can definitely relate too! It involves Huggies Swim diapers. I have a 20 month old daughter and a brand new pool. Need I say anymore how valuable I find these handy little inventions? Thank you Huggies!!!

No comments: